Thursday, March 3, 2011

Monthly Recap - February

I always enjoy reading blogger’s monthly recaps. It’s a great way to see what you’ve missed, notice trends and see how books compare to each other. I stole this idea from Imagination in Focus, one of my favourite blogs to follow.

Number of Books Read: 8
Favourite Read: Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Least Favourite: I really enjoyed everything I read this month, but I think I liked I’ll Get There by John Donovan the least. Only because it was a little dated
Most Original Idea: Wither by Lauren DeStefano, I the plot!
Best Character: Death in Rage by Jackie Morse Kessler
Best Villain: La Spider and Liam Knight in Always a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
Best Supporting Character: Xander in Matched by Ally Condie ( I always root for the underdog)

February was a great month for dystopian’s, I read Wither, Matched and Delirium all in succession.

Also, no Trash to Treasure this month...I finished all my books! YAY

5 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Delirium was fabulous, wasn't it?! I was SO glad it lived up to the hype for me :)

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

I really like recaps, too... I think I might start doing them.

Delirium is so, so good. I absolutely loved Wither as well. And funnily enough I have Matched to pick up at the library today!

Lindsay Cummings author said...

delirium was amazing!

thanks for this post! I'm a new GFC follower!! Love the blog and I'm excited to read more!

Follow me?!

http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

Delirium was so good! I have yet to read Matched but I have read Wither, and loved it! Yay dystopians! New Follower!

Katie said...

It's so great that everyone loves Delirium...such a worth while book. Thanks for the posts and the follows. Ashley, can't wait to see what you think of Matched!

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines Everyday Blessings kit