Sunday, March 6, 2011

From the Desk

One of my favourite things about being a Children and Youth librarian is that every morning someone puts on my desk all the new books that have arrived at our Branch for me to look over. It’s a really great way for me to know what we have in our collection, and I’m learning about all kinds of great new books.

Considering I don’t have time to read everything, I thought I would highlight some of the books that I find on my desk that look really interesting.

Love, Inc. By Yvonne Collins - Zahra, Kali, and Syd would never have met if their parents’ marriages hadn’t fallen apart. But when the three girls collide in group counseling, they discover they have something else in common: they’ve each been triple-timed by the same nefarious charmer, Eric, aka Rico, aka Rick. Talk about eye-opening therapy. Now all three girls have one mission: to show that cheater the folly of his ways. Project Payback is such a success, the girls soon have clients lining up for their consulting services. Is your boyfriend acting shady? Dying to know if your crush is into you? Need match-making expertise? Look no further than Love, Inc.

How cute does this sound?

5 comments:

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

I actually won this one from Goodreads, but I haven't got it yet... it definitely sounds pretty cute. =)

Midnight Bloom said...

I really enjoyed reading Love, Inc. It's a cute novel with plenty of laughs to be found but it also digs a bit deeper as well. I'm sure you'll really enjoy it! :)

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

It does sound cute and I like the cover.

Tara said...

That sounds like a super cute book - thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

That's one of my favorite parts of the job too! I love all the shiny new books just sitting there waiting for me to paw through.

This does look super cute.

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines Everyday Blessings kit