Friday, March 18, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

Time for the Blogger Hop from Crazy for Books

What a great idea! I love following readers blogs almost more than I like blogging myself. What a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.

This week’s question: Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once?

I have a monogamous relationship with my books. If I do more than one the plot and/or characters get mixed up. My husband on the other hand can have 2-4 books going at once, drives me nuts.

9 comments:

Christy said...

I agree with one book at a time too. Easier to remember the characters. Have a great weekend!!

Amanda B. said...

Just hopping by! I love your background!

Jan von Harz said...

LoL I like how you stated your one book at a time reading habit. Me too. Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

So happy you stopped by Book Love during the hop! Now I'm your newest follower :) And what in the world does "crescive" mean?? I'm about to go dictionary.com it...

Have a great weekend!

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I'm the opposite. I regularly cheat on my books with 2 or 3 others, while my husband stays monogamous.
My Hop

Lucia (iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books) said...

I can't help but to have half a million books going at once! Too many good books to read. :O

Cute blog!

Have a great weekend!
Lucia
iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books

Madigan Mirza said...

I'm the total opposite! I'm always dipping in and out of different books!

Anonymous said...

LOL - that's a good way of putting it - you're monogamous with your books. I try to be faithful too :)

Here's my Book Blogger Hop: 3/18-3/21 post!

Book Twirps said...

It varies with me. I usually try to focus on just one, but sometimes a new book is released before I'm finished with what I am reading and I just have to sneak a peak. I really like the blog!

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines Everyday Blessings kit