Thursday, October 14, 2010

Toronto Public Library Program

Now that I’m a librarian it’s actually my job to research library programs for teens (don’t you love when you get paid to do the things you love).

Considering my love of zombies I thought this Toronto Public Library youth program was pretty cool.

Attack of the Teen Zombie
Sat, Oct 30, 2010 2:00pm – 4:00pm Lillian H Smith Library

Decomp on a dime! A do-it-yourself guide to zombie makeup using household products to create blood, gore and rotting flesh. Afterwards, make yourself up using the techniques. Please register: 416-393-7746. For ages 11-17.

I hope they give out zombie survival guide books with all these new zombies running around. Scary!

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines Everyday Blessings kit