Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Coming Soon to a Library Near You

Coming Soon to a Library Near You is a weekly feature inspired by Jill at Breaking the Spine that looks at upcoming books.

This Week’s Book: Fall for Anything
Author: Courtney Summers
Release Date: Dec 21 2010
Summary:
When Eddie Reeves’s father commits suicide her life is consumed by the nagging question of why? Why when he was a legendary photographer and a brilliant teacher? Why when he had a daughter who loved him more than anyone else in the world? When she meets Culler Evans, a former student of her father’s and a photographer himself, an instant and dangerous attraction begins. He seems to know more about her father than she does and could possibly hold the key to the mystery surrounding his death. But Eddie’s vulnerability has weakened her and Culler Evans is getting too close. Her need for the truth keeps her hanging on… but some questions should be left unanswered. (author website)

I LOVE Courtney Summers. She’s a beautiful and honest writer, I cannot wait for this book.

12 comments:

StefanieEmmy said...

I never read anything by the author before but this one sounds amazing! I will definitely have to check it out :)

Greetings from Austria,
Stefanie

Unknown said...

Great pick! I added this one to my list recently it sounds really good. =)

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

This is the kind of story I enjoy...one that spotlights family issues and probes beneath the surface.

Here's mine:

Click on my name....

CHRISTIE said...

Sounds really good! Nice pick!

Julie G said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog last week! I'm a new follower!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a heartbreaker! Thanks for introducing me to this book- I added it to my goodreads.

Rowena said...

I so want this book!

Literature for Lunch said...

This sounds great! I do love books about dangerous attraction; they are so exciting! I am going to put this on my must-read list.

Katie said...

StefanieEmmy: wow, Austria...exciting.

Welcome Julie :)

Thanks everyone for coming by and for the great comments! I'm really glad everyone likes it!

Kristina Barnes♥ said...

I've never heard of this one, but it sounds amazing! I'm actually really intrigued now! Thank you for sharing it <3

I'm a new follower <3

Ginger @ GReads! said...

I read Cracked Up to Be by this same author and felt very drained afterwards. Yes, it was a good book.. but very intense! I wonder if this will be the same?

Unknown said...

I love the look of your blog.
CD

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines Everyday Blessings kit