Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Coming Soon to a Library Near You

Coming Soon to a Library Near You is a weekly feature inspired by Jill at Breaking the Spine that looks at upcoming books.

This Week’s Book: The Dark and Hollow Places
Author: Carrie Ryan
Release Date: March 22 2011
Summary:
Annah knows she has a twin sister, but she forgot her long ago. Back when they went to play in the Forest of Hands and Teeth, she and Elias lost her, and after that there was no going back to the village.Life's been hard, but Elias has taken care of her, and living in the Dark City can help one to forget the horror of the Unconsecrated—if you try hard enough. But when Elias disappears, Annah's world crumbles. To her, life isn't worth much more than the walking dead who roam the wasted world she lives in. It's not until she meets Catcher that she cares to start living again. Yet Catcher has secrets. Dark, terrifying secrets that link him to a past she's longed to forget and to a future too deadly to consider. Annah must decide: Can she continue to live a world covered in the blood of the living?Or is death the answer to all her problems?

Carrie Ryan’s Forest series is by far my most favourite and eagerly anticipated series. The second book was just as good as the first, and I simply cannot wait to get my hands on this third book. I’ll have to re-read the first two before March. SOOOO excited!

6 comments:

Belinda said...

I an't wait for this book either. I love the cover and the blurb sounds so good. Happy waiting and enjoy your week

Here's my WOW choice for the week

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait for this one either :)

Happy reading!

Straylights said...

Still have to read the first two books Arg! I'll get there soon! All her covers are really beautiful!

Come check out my WoW :D

Katie said...

I'm so excited for it. Thanks for all the comments.

sablelexi said...

I've been in love with this series since The Forest and Hands and Teeth came out. I can't wait for this book.

Check Out what I’m waiting for here.

Alison Can Read said...

Great rec. I still need to read the first book. Great cover too.
Alison Can Read

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines Everyday Blessings kit