Saturday, October 30, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

Time for the Blogger Hop from Crazy for Books

What a great idea! I love following readers blogs almost more than I like blogging myself. What a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.

This Week's Question: What is the one bookish thing you would love to have, no matter the cost?

I think most people’s answer is going to be a dream library – floor to ceiling books on every wall, fireplace, warm comfy sofa or chair. It sure is my wish. We already use one of the spare rooms as a library, but it doesn’t look near as nice as I would like.


3 comments:

Mariam Maarouf said...

Hopping by! You've got an ADORABLE blog here! :) I'm a new follower.

-Mariam
http://mariamaarouf.blogspot.com

Jen Bigheart said...

Hopping by, and I'm a follower!

Hope you come by and see my answer!

Crystal @ RBtWBC said...

Just hoppin' on by to say "Hi!" I'm your newest follower.
Have a fangtastic Halloween!

http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com/

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines Everyday Blessings kit