Thursday, October 7, 2010

Changes

Hi everyone,

So you might notice a few changes around here. The first is a blog redesign, which is simply stunning. Daniela (Danny) from Dreamy Blog Designs created this beautiful layout for me. I don’t know how she did it, but some how she got it not only look way beyond anything I imagined, but also match my personality so well. I love it so much! If you’re looking to redesign, you should hire her!

The second change is that I’ve officially started my new job as a Children and Youth Librarian. It’s been very busy with a lot of training and a whole lot of new responsibilities. However, I’m only in day 3 and I love it. That doesn’t mean a whole lot for this blog because it is my personal blog. However, I’ll likely be highlighting a lot more books that pass by my desk, things that will branch out a bit from what is typically shown on here. Don’t worry, still all YA or middle school.

So take a look around,
Happy Thursday

13 comments:

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

The layout is great! It's really cute, but not too frilly, which I like. =)

Congrats again on the job -- that's WAY too exciting! Now I must follow quickly in your footsteps in the New Year! =b

Jessi E. said...

Congrats on the job! That's awesome! I hope you enjoy it!

As for the layout - totally jealous! Did you get the "Pink Package" or a higher one? I've been thinking about getting a layout from there as well.

Kristina Barnes♥ said...

Congrats on the job! :D You're lucky! :)

Also, my goodness this layout is GAWGEEEOUS! I'm so jealous! o_o

Literature for Lunch said...

Your layout is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations on the job-I am excited to hear more about the life of a librarian.

Katie said...

Thanks everyone. I'm very excited about both the layout and the job. I have the best job in the world! :)

La Coccinelle said...

How pretty! I like the new look. :)

Ellz said...

Danny is very talented. The design looks great. I am now following your blog, congrats on your job!

Chrystal said...

Love the new layout. Congrats on the new job - I am so jealous (I wish I had thought to go to school to be a librarian).

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you too!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! That's fantastic news! Where is the job?

Midnight Bloom said...

Oh la la, the new layout is soooo pretty!! And congrats on your new job... it's great to hear that already loving it! :)

Erin W. said...

Adore the new layout, Katie. It is so YOU! I need to do something with my blog layout... One of these days ...

Congratulations on the new job! Where is it? I am 3 weeks into my new job and I'm LOVING it.

Danny said...

Congrats on the new job!!! And It was super easy and just wonderful working with you! I'm glad you like it so much!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Cat @ Beyond Books said...

Holy cow, your blog design is beautiful. I like it very much! Great job!

Congrats on your new job. I envy you and am excited for you all at the same time. ;)

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines Everyday Blessings kit