Monday, August 29, 2011

Unbelievable

While I was on my trip I got seriously addicted to the Pretty Little Liars series. Since the books are very similar in plot, writing style, etc., I’ve decided to do mini reviews so I’m not repeating myself as much. For a full review, check out my review here.

Unbelievable
By Sara Shepard
2008
335 pages

PLL book 4

Summary: Emily's been shipped off to Iowa to live with her überconservative cousins. Aria's boyfriend is behind bars—because of her. Spencer is afraid she was involved in Ali's murder. But Hanna's fate is far worse: She's clinging to life in the hospital because she knew too much. If these girls don't start listening to me, Hanna's going to look like the lucky one.

Review: Answers, finally! A lot of pieces came together in this fourth book leading up to A’s big reveal! The main characters are becoming even more complex, but at the same time predictable enough that readers feel like they ‘know’ them. I was especially enthralled by the secondary characters of this novel, especially Jenna, Lucas, Melissa, Meredith and of course Mona. While this could easily be the end of the series, readers will be dying to know what will happen next.

Rating: 4/4

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines Everyday Blessings kit