Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Flawless

While I was on my trip I got seriously addicted to the Pretty Little Liars series. Since the books are very similar in plot, writing style, etc., I’ve decided to do mini reviews so I’m not repeating myself as much. For a full review, check out my review here.

Flawless
By Sa
ra Shepard
352 pages
2008
Book 2

Summary: Spencer stole her sister's boyfriend. Aria is brokenhearted over her English teacher. Emily likes her new friend Maya . . . as much more than a friend. Hanna's obsession with looking flawless is making her sick. And their most horrible secret yet is so scandalous that the truth would ruin them forever.

Review: What a great sequel! Shepard dives a little farther into the girls’ past and we finally get to find out what happened with Jenna. It was well paced with a perfect mixture of finding out secrets and discovering new mysteries. I liked how Shepard dealt with Toby and also how the girls’ storylines diverged a bit (especially Ari). Definitely enticed me to read more.

Rating: 4/4

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines Everyday Blessings kit