Monday, August 15, 2011

Perfect

While I was on my trip I got seriously addicted to the Pretty Little Liars series. Since the books are very similar in plot, writing style, etc., I’ve decided to do mini reviews so I’m not repeating myself as much. For a full review, check out my review here.

Perfect
By Sara Shepard
2008
336 pages
Book 3

Summary: In Rosewood, Pennsylvania, four perfect-looking girls aren't nearly as perfect as they seem. Aria can't resist her forbidden ex. Hanna is on the verge of losing her BFF. Emily is freaking out over a simple kiss. And Spencer can't keep her hands off anything that belongs to her sister.

Review: This one had a lot of mystery, and just when you think you might get some answers…bam what a cliff hanger! Great character development, especially Hannah. Not only were the girls stories getting more interesting as they got more complex, similarly A is becoming even more mysterious as she ups the ante on the secrets. My favourite thus far.

Rating: 4/4

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines Everyday Blessings kit