Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Month in Review - July

I always enjoy reading blogger’s monthly recaps. It’s a great way to see what you’ve missed, notice trends and see how books compare to each other. I stole this idea from Imagination in Focus, one of my favourite blogs to follow.

Number of Books Read: 9
Favourite Read: Flawless (PLL) by Sara Shepard
Least Favourite: Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholt
Most Original Idea: Fury by Elizabeth Miles
Best Character: Christopher from Clean by Amy Reed. He was so innocent and endearing, yet completely broken and sad. Loved how complex and sweet he was.
Best Villain: Melissa from the Pretty Little Liars series. I love to hate her! She is so intriguing, but so completely annoying.
Best Supporting Character: Mike from the Pretty Little Liar series. I love his immature charm.

Can you tell I read a lot of PLL in July?

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines Everyday Blessings kit