Friday, August 5, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

Time for the Blogger Hop from Crazy for Books

What a great idea! I love following readers blogs almost more than I like blogging myself. What a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.

This week’s question: What is the one ARC you would love to get your hands on right now?”

Even though it doesn’t come out until next year, I would love to read The Story of Us by Deb Caletti. I love her books and I simply cannot wait to read her next one (hint hint!). Seriously she could write anything and I would read it.

3 comments:

Pawing Through Books said...

I've heard good things about this book! New follower!

If you can, please check out my Friday memes at: Pawing Through Books

Unknown said...

I love her books as well and can't wait to read that one! Hope you can get your hands on a copy! I'm not doing the hop this week but I did review Dreamland Social Club on my blog at
http://lostinyawonderland.blogspot.com/2011/08/review-dreamland-social-club-by-tara.html
Check it out if you want.

I am an old follower just passing through.

Have a great weekend!

YA Book Queen said...

I always hear how wonderful Deb Caletti's books are...I should definitely check them out. I hope you manage to snag a copy of her upcoming one ;)

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines Everyday Blessings kit