Friday, November 19, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

Time for the Blogger Hop from Crazy for Books

What a great idea! I love following readers blogs almost more than I like blogging myself. What a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.

This week’s question: "Since Thanksgiving is coming up next week, let's use this week's Hop to share what we are most thankful for and what our holiday traditions are!"

Canadian thanksgiving was over a month ago, but it’s good to be reminded what you are thankful for all year round.

I am most thankful for: my wonderful and supportive husband who I couldn’t survive without, family and friends who I love deeply, that my sisters have had babies this year (that’s three extra little people in my life to love), a job that lets me be the best that I can be and is letting me change the world, freedom, the feeling that I’m not alone and a deep sense of peace.

Traditions: Thanksgiving for us is filled with a lot of family. We always spend one day with my parents and my grandma, and another with my husband’s family. We don’t really have traditions per say, but we always spend it together.

Great question, I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone has to say.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Hopping on by to say hello! It's been fun reading everyone's "thankful" posts. :)

Have a great weekend!

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Happy hopping, Katie! Like you, I have so many things to be thankful for this year :)

Two Bibliomaniacs said...

Just stopping by to say Hi from the Hop... I’m relatively new to the world of book blogging (2 months – 60ish posts) and learning something new and exciting every week!

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving last month! Love the graphics on your title!

Julie said...

Hello hoping by! Hope you have a great weekend :)

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I'm a new follower. I'm definitely thankful for family, friends, and books this year!
My Hop

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines Everyday Blessings kit