Monday, September 12, 2011

Wicked


While I was on my trip I got seriously addicted to the Pretty Little Liars series. Since the books are very similar in plot, writing style, etc., I’ve decided to do mini reviews so I’m not repeating myself as much. For a full review, check out my review here.

Wicked
By Sara Shepard
2009
310 pages
PLL Book 5

Summary: Hanna will do anything to be Rosewood's queen bee. Spencer is digging up her family's secrets. Emily can't stop thinking about her new boyfriend. And Aria approves a little too strongly of her mom's taste in men. Now that Ali's killer is finally behind bars, the girls think they're safe. But those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it. And they should know by now that I'm always watching. . . .


Review: Just when you thought you had everything figured out, Shepard throws in one surprise after the other. This one seemed like a good filler novel to jumpstart the series and add new mysteries. Not a lot in terms of character development or storyline for the girls (although Emily does get a boyfriend), but readers can definitely tell that the next book is going to be juicy. 


Rating: 2.5/4


0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines Everyday Blessings kit