Monday, September 19, 2011

Killer


While I was on my trip I got seriously addicted to the Pretty Little Liars series. Since the books are very similar in plot, writing style, etc., I’ve decided to do mini reviews so I’m not repeating myself as much. For a full review, check out my review here.

Killer
By Sara Shepard
2009
321 pages
PLL Book 6


Summary: Hanna is on a mission to corrupt Rosewood's youth, starting with a very attractive sophomore. Aria's snooping into her boyfriend's past. Spencer is stealing—from her family. And pure little Emily is abstaining from abstinence. The girls should be careful, though. They thought they were safe when Ali's killer was arrested and A's true identity was finally revealed. But now there's a new A in town turning up the heat. And this time Rosewood is going to burn.


Review: Despite being the 6th book in the series, there is still a lot of mystery and unknowns. Shepard does a good job of giving just enough information to think you’re on the verge of figuring out the big mystery without giving anything away. Each of the girls received incredibly interesting side stories; Spencer’s possible mom, Aria and Jason, Hanna and Mike and Emily and Isaac’s crazy mom, but I was most captivated by the tidbits we’re starting to get about Ali’s family life. One of my favourites in the series!


Rating: 4/4

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines Everyday Blessings kit