Saturday, July 30, 2011

First Hop back!!!

Time for the Blogger Hop from Crazy for Books

What a great idea! I love following readers blogs almost more than I like blogging myself. What a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.

This week’s question: “Highlight one book you have received this week (for review, from the library, purchased at the store, etc.) that you can’t wait to dig into!”

I just got back from my trip and there waiting for me was The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle! I’m so super excited about this book. It sounds incredibly tragic, plus it’s a debut. I think it will be a nice change from all the Pretty Little Liars books I’ve been reading non-stop.

What about you?

5 comments:

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

Welcome back! =)

'The Beginning of After' was definitely really great. Similar-ish to 'The Sky is Everywhere', although less poetic.

Amanda Welling said...

New follower! I REALLY want to read that one too. It's on my never ending list!

-Amanda Welling
Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

KristinCanRead said...

Just hopping through. I'm a new follower from the Blog Hop.

Katie said...

Thanks Ashley...I feel like I have missed so much! Thanks for the follow ladies :) I'm off to look at your blogs!

kathy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog last weekend. Sorry it's taken me so long to return the visit! "The Beginning of After" sounds like a good book. It's definitely on my TBR. :)

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines Everyday Blessings kit