Monday, June 20, 2011

James' and Katie's Epic Detour

I’m thinking about changing my blog name to James’ and Katie’s Epic Detour (just like the book). Well, not really, but it would suit some changes around here over the next few weeks. My husband writes his last bar exam tomorrow and then has about a month and a half off...paid! So we’re leaving town and heading west. We’re going to be gone for most of the time, so blogging might be a little random. I’ve scheduled regular book posts, but I’ll also be posting some trip highlights for my family and friends.

Sorry in advanc

e for not commenting on your posts or for being slow to reply on mine. Hope everyone enjoys their summer : )

Possible stops: (we’re really going with the flow, so we might not make it to all of these)

Chicago
Rapid City (Mt. Rushmore)
Yellowstone National Park
Seattle
Olympic Peninsula (Forks!!)
Portland
San Francisco
Yosemite National Park
LA
Flagstaff (Grand Canyon)
San Antonio
Houston
New OrleansOrlando (Harry Potter land)
Charleston
Colonial Williamsburg
Washington
Philadelphia

Our travel companion: She’s bigger than she looks, I promise!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have an awesome trip Katie!! Look forward to your posts about the trip!

Michelle

Angela's Anxious Life said...

Wow! I am sooo jealous! I did a road trip from Colorado to FL once alone and it was crazy but fun!

Anige

XOXO Angela's Anxious Life

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines Everyday Blessings kit