Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Lovely Award

I love awards, they are a great way to share blogger love. Thanks to Book Noise and Emilie’s Book World for gifting me with the One Lovely Blog Award.

Rules:1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.

3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.So, this award gets passed on to the following great blogs I've recently discovered

I’m kind of a rule breaker, so I’m going to pass it on to 5 bloggers instead of 15. Also, if you’ve already received it, that just means you’re twice as lovely

So I bestow the award on...

A Novel Idea
Book Duck
Fragments of Life
I Swim for Oceans
The Smarty Owl

Happy Wednesday everyone.

2 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Thank you so much for passing this award on to me, and congratulations on receiving it! You deserve it :)

Mary Elizabeth said...

Thank you! Thank you! I really appreciate the recognition! Congrats to you, too!!

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines Everyday Blessings kit