Friday, September 3, 2010

Blog Hop

Book Blogger Hop

What a great idea! I love following readers blogs almost more than I like blogging myself. What a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.This

Week's Question: Do you judge a book by its cover?

The simple answer...yes.

If I’m browsing the first thing I look at is the Cover, if it doesn’t catch my interest, then I’m probably not going to read the blurb on the back.

However since blogging, I’ve been influenced less and less by covers, because I tend to read reviews regardless.

As a rule, I don’t read things that look like they are from the 70’s.

5 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I definitely judge books by their covers, but it's not necessarily THE deciding factor when I decide to purchase books. That said, it certainly helps! :)

Jen said...

I always think it's a shame when a good-sounding book has an ugly cover, because it means that it just won't get as much attention. I do have to say, for myself, if a book has a beautiful cover, I definitely grab it first!!

Jessi E. said...

Hello! Just hopping by to say thanks for hopping by! I love your site - it's so elegant looking and you have some great books featured here - ones I need to read! :) I just got my library degree this summer, but I am still teaching as of right now because school librarian positions (what I want) are so elusive right now.

Elena said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm already following. I really like your blog! Have a great weekend!

Katie said...

Thanks for the lovely comments ladies :)

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines Everyday Blessings kit