To accept the award you must link back and thank the person who gave you the Life is Good Award and then answer the ten survey questions. Then you can pass it along to other blogs.
I give this award to three blogs which I always enjoy reading:
1. Every Last Page
2. Librarian by Day
3. Pineapples and Pyjamas
Here are my answers:
1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I don’t blog anonymously. I started my blog for a class, so I wanted to ensure my prof knew who I was. Now I’m kind of glad I did that, it makes it more personal.
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side:
I’m really stubborn when it comes to food. I’m sorta picky and refuse to bend on what I like and don’t like.
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
4. What is your favourite summer cold drink?
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
I read, do yoga or paint.
6.Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
I really want to learn Spanish, I also really want kids.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever , the shy person, or always ditching?
A little bit of everything, depending on the class. I'm really shy, but I can be funny when I want to be the centre of attention. I’m defiantly an overachiever.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
When my nieces and nephew were born. Holding them for the first time.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
I'm fine with either.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
I hate talking on the phone, reading is always better (perhaps a little less social)