Saturday, December 11, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

Time for the Blogger Hop from Crazy for BooksWhat a great idea! I love following readers blogs almost more than I like blogging myself.

What a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.


This week’s question: "What is the thing you like most about reading book blogs? Is it the reviews, author guest posts, articles, giveaways, or something else entirely?"

I think mostly the reviews. I don’t really read author posts or giveaways. I do enjoy memes, so I read people’s hop questions and I like seeing why people are excited for books on Wednesdays. I also like when people do a little something extra that shows their personality, so a non book related post, an article or just something random.

What about you?

5 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I think reviews are my favourite, too, Katie just because I get to know the blog author through their thoughts on books, and that is awesome!

Susan (Reading World) said...

I agree. I mostly read for the reviews. The other things are fun though. And I like to catch a glimpse of the different people behind the different blogs.

Jen said...

I really read for reviews, although if there's an author interview for someone I like, that's always nice. :)

Have a great weekend!

Precious said...

Hi! Just hopping by to say hello! It’s nice to see other book blogs and read the answers on the question of the week!

Here’s my post.
I’m having a 14-day blog event with lots of giveaways! I hope you drop by. Thanks!

Katie said...

Thanks for the lovely comments!!!

 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines Everyday Blessings kit